We are seeing more and more occurrences of ransomware and an increase of the damage being done - like the recent Colonial Pipeline attack.
As a result, Cybersecurity Insurance providers are tightening their requirements and costs at renewal time. This is causing a perfect storm for many organizations.
This on-demand webinar covers the new requirements we’re seeing. We also discuss options to utilize Microsoft technologies, which you may already own, to meet those requirements and help keep your organization safe through reduced risk.
After attending the webinar, you’ll also walk away with an understanding of:
- User and admin identity control
- Alert monitoring, management, and automated responses
- Endpoint protection and monitoring
- Threat tracking and mitigation
- Managing encryption across the environment
- Protecting both on-premises and in-the-Cloud scenarios
- Backup & Disaster Recovery techniques to limit risk
If you’re looking for the best, most cost-effective way to protect your organization – view the webinar and slide deck today.
Vice President/CTO | Interlink Cloud Advisors
Senior Consultant | Interlink Cloud Advisors