Microsoft has identified the key privacy and security considerations to help you determine the cloud service provider that meets your security expectations.
A few examples taken from "The Top 10 Trust Tenets" article:
- Who owns the data I put in your service?
- Where is my data located?
- How is my data protected from external attacks?
- Can I get my data out of your service whenever I want?
- Will you use my data to build advertising products?
This article address many of the questions and concerns of moving to the cloud.
Click here to find the answers and access the article online
Other topics found in this article include:
- Top 10 privacy and security features of Office365
- Top 10 contracts, certifications, standards, and regulations that enable compliance
This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confers no rights.