Many organizations spend a great deal of effort and money managing their PC lifecycles.
Hosted on the Microsoft Cloud, Windows 365 enables organizations to quickly and easily provision a Windows instance that is accessible from any end-user device! This approach brings significant savings compared to traditional PC management.
In this on-demand event, Interlink's experts walk you through common Windows 365 use cases, key design principles, and management and security benefits. You’ll learn how Microsoft has streamlined the deployment and management of Windows 365 in ways that make it a simple and secure solution for your end-users and applications.
After viewing this on-demand event, you’ll also have a good understanding of:
- Windows 365 basics
- Security advantages vs. traditional desktops
- Migrating from RDS or Citrix to Windows 365
- Integrations with Microsoft 365 & Office – including Endpoint Manager
- Central deployment and management of applications
- How to easily scale to support thousands of users
- Areas to reduce total cost of ownership
- And much more!
If you’re interested in learning more about Windows 365 - a powerful new technology that enables organizations to provide desktop-as-a-service to end-users – and how it can benefit your organization, view this webinar today!
Vice President/CTO | Interlink Cloud Advisors
Senior Enterprise Cloud Architect | Interlink Cloud Advisors